As I talked about in an earlier post on the Moral Hazards of Bankruptcy, here are two relevant links to articles about how the ownership of the Chicago based pizza chain of Giordano’s has been accused of looting the company of cash and assets before its impending bankruptcy.
- Right Policy, Wrong Decision–How Great Customer Service Will Payoff
- Code Talking, Apps and the new “Lingua franca”
- How Best Buy Became Amazon’s Showroom and why your Big Box will Shrink
- When Friends count, How the Instagram Value Proposition is Worth a Billion Dollars to Facebook
- The Morality Clause, How Generating Revenue Streams Trump Marital Fidelity.
AIG Amazon Amazon.com American Express American International Group Ark Availability Heuristic Bank of America Bankruptcy Blues Brothers Business Business plan Chicago collectible Corporation Customer Customer Service David Brooks David McClelland Double bottom line double dipping Duane Reed Eleanor Roosevelt Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Facebook Fannie Mae FARC Freddie Mac Gambling Generation Y George Costanza Giordano Giordano's Pizzeria God Goldman Sachs History Hotel California Illinois State Lottery Jeff Bezos Joseph Schumpeter Juan Manuel Santos Kevin Systrom Kidnapping Law Lawyers and Law Firms Lloyd Blankfein London Lotteries Lottery Malcolm Gladwell Michael Jordan Moral hazard Moses new jersey transit New York New York Times Noah Redemption Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia Risk rubber ducky Seinfeld Services Shareholder Shareholder value Smith social change Steve Jobs Television Times Titanic United States Walgreen YouTube